GATE online form 2021 Post,Eligibility,Admit Card,Exam Date and Full Details with notification:Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has published notification for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021
The candidates who are willing to apply for this post and interested also fulfill all the criteria like Education, Age, categories please read notification carefully before applying.
GATE Online Form 2021 -Full Details
Important Dates For GATE 2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 14-09-2020
- Closing Date to Submission (Online) of Application: 30-09-2020
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application: 07-10-2020
- Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable): 13-11-2020
- Admit Cards Available on Website: 08-01-2021
- Date of GATE Exam: 05 to 07 & 12 to 14-02-2021
- Date of Announcement of Results on Online Application Portal: 22-03-2021
Application Fees For GATE 2021
Pay on or before 14 to 30-09-2020:
- All Other Categories Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs. 750/-
During the Extended Period (01 to 07-10-2020):
- All Other Categories: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs. 1250
Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking
- Application Begin : 05/09/2020
- Last Date for Registration : 01/10/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 01/10/2020
- Last Date Submit Form : 05/10/2020
- Merit List / Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 105/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH : 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops or E Challan Fee Mode Only
How To Apply
- GATE Online form 2021 Recruitment. Candidates Are advides to apply between 14-9-2020 to 30-09-2020
- Candidates are advised to read full notification carefully before applying for GATE Online form 2021 Recruitment online form.
- Before applying please check all the details like eligibility, Educational qualification, Age, category.
- Collect all the required document and keep it with ath the time of applying.
- Fill all the details like name, surname,address mobile number, address, email carefully.
- Fill your educational details carefully.
- Check if you are required to pay fees,if so then pay your examination fees via available plateforms like credit/Debit cared,Online banking,UPI.
- Double check your application form before final submission, Once you submit the form you will not eligible to edit the form with correct details untill organisation allows to do so.
- Print your application form and keep it safe for future referance.
Important Link Area
Don’t Forget to Check