SSC CHSL Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL and Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following SSC Jobs Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Important Dates SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
- Application Begin :06/11/2020
- Last Date For Registration : 15/12/2020
- Online Payment Last Date : 17/12/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 12-27 April 2021
- Paper II Exam Date : Notified Soon
Application Fee SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
Eligibility Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020
- Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
How to Fill Form
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Naukrisahayata Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.