UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO Recruitment Post,Eligibility,Admit Card,Exam Date and Full Details with notification:Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Assistant Review Officer ARO Recruitment 2020
The candidates who are willing to apply for this post and interested also fulfill all the criteria like Education, Age, categories please read notification carefully before applying.
UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARORecruitment 2020-Full Details
UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO Important dates
- Application Begin :09/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29/09/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment : 29/09/2020
- Exam Date : October Last Week 2020
- Admit Card Available : October 2020
UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO Application Fees
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 700/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan
- Application Begin : 05/09/2020
- Last Date for Registration : 01/10/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 01/10/2020
- Last Date Submit Form : 05/10/2020
- Merit List / Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 105/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH : 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops or E Challan Fee Mode Only
How To Apply
- UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO. Candidates Are advides to apply between 09-9-2020 to 19-09-2020
- Candidates are advides to read full notification carefully before applying for UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO Recruitment online form.
- Before applying please check all the details like eligibility, Educational qualification, Age, category.
- Collect all the required document and keep it with ath the time of applying.
- Fill all the details like name, surname,address mobile number, address, email carefully.
- Fill your educational details carefully.
- Check if you are required to pay fees,if so then pay your examination fees via available plateforms like credit/Debit cared,Online banking,UPI.
- Double check your application form before final submission, Once you submit the form you will not eligible to edit the form with correct details untill organisation allows to do so.
- Print your application form and keep it safe for future referance.
- Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03 Months).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 100 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be upto 30kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
Important Link Area
Don’t Forget to Check